E-BOOKS   KRS HOME   BOOKLIST

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Winter 2014 Edition of IN TOUCH with Karen Rose Smith


 WHAT'S NEW??????

Welcome to my winter edition of In Touch!  The holidays passed so quickly and Valentine's Day is a another holiday I enjoy to the fullest.  I thought ALWAYS DEVOTED would be a good novel to feature this month.  Do you still like to hold a print book in your hands?  I'm working on developing all of the SEARCH FOR LOVE books (7 books) in my series into print.  Just check on Amazon for ebooks, print and audiobooks.


Speaking of audiobooks, I hope to have HEARTFIRE in production this spring and available by summer.

I've received emails asking me about the sequel to HER SISTER, Beth's story which will be book 8 in the SEARCH FOR LOVE series. I do have it plotted! I'd like to start writing it soon.  Stay tuned and I'll let you know when I do.



The launch for STAGED TO DEATH, my first Caprice De Luca home staging mystery, went extremely well.  The book even made #43 on the Barnes & Noble Bestseller list!  My Facebook friends and readers had a terrific three hour launch party at the beginning of December with  giveaways, recipes, trivia and lots of photos. I'll be planning another event for my second mystery DEADLY DECOR which will be released in June.  If you're on Facebook, "friend" me and I'll be glad to invite you to the party.

If you've read STAGED TO DEATH, you realize Caprice's sister Bella has a few problems!  They come to a crisis in DEADLY DECOR.  Caprice's large Italian family is a huge part of this mystery series as are the stray animals she takes in and finds homes for.  This series is a challenging lark for me.   Reviews are welcome on both Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and Goodreads.


My focus right now is on editing the third mystery which will be released February 2015.  It has a Valentine's Day theme!

My next romance in THE MOMMY CLUB series for Harlequin Special Edition will be available in September.

I'll be attending a special Valentine's even this year at Ashcombe Nursery in Mechanicsburg, PA.  I will be joining other authors and signing books from 12-2 p.m.  If you live nearby, come join us.

AROUND THE HOUSE...

Our landscape has been snow-covered on and off since early December.  It can be beautiful!

Both of these photos were taken of the fields, trees and barn to the
 rear of our property.







As many of you know, we have three inside cats.  Ebbie, Zoie and London keep us company daily and always have a purr or a nudge.  Ebbie particularly likes a new electric blanket.  London likes sleeping in the sun.  Zoie is just nearby wherever we are!



We also still feed feral and stray cats.  We have a motley crew of about four or five who come and go.  Arthur, Galahad and Percival are regulars. We haven't named this pretty calico.  And Romeo arrives when the spirit moves him. 
Romeo
Arthur
Percival
Winter sometimes seems really dreary, so I start planting for spring.  This year, I planted geranium seeds in violet and pink and white.  Hopefully by next issue, they will be plants!!!





SPECIAL THIS MONTH!!!



The prize this month is a heart charm bracelet and a print copy of ALWAYS DEVOTED.

Use the button on the right to enter the contest.  Please only one entry per email address.  They are sorted.  The contest ends February 28 at midnight EST.  Winner will be notified by March 15 and will have to email me his or her snail mail address.  If winner does not respond by midnight March 22, 2014, a new winner will be drawn.  THE CONTEST IS OPEN TO US/CANADA WINNERS ONLY.  

Good luck!  

Don't forget to drop by my blog CATS, ROSES...AND BOOKS!

For excerpts, short stories, bio and booklist go to Karen's Romance Website

Click here for Karen's Mystery Website

©2014 Karen Rose Smith

3 comments:

  1. Wow Karen, looking forward to reading this. I enjoy your books so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Winter always seems to be my busiest writing time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete