E-BOOKS   KRS HOME   BOOKLIST

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

May/June 2013

WHAT'S NEW???

So much is new!  My Audiobook selection for my readers at ITunes, Audible and Amazon is growing. WHEN MOM MEETS DAD, a summer romantic parent-trap comedy, went live recently.  It joined NATHAN'S VOW, ALWAYS DEVOTED, ALWAYS HER COWBOY, WISH ON THE MOON, and TOYS AND BABY WISHES.  These audiobooks can be downloaded onto smart phones, Ipads, laptops and desktops for your listening enjoyment.

Also new this month are the buttons on my Facebook page. Now you can find a complete selection of my ebooks, print books, audiobooks, a reader letter as well as a signup for my newsletter, right on my Facebook author page!  I'm attempting to make interaction with my readers as easy as possible. Go here to take a peek. FACEBOOK AUTHOR PAGE

I've been multi-tasking over the past few weeks with several projects.  I just finished the copyedit of STAGED TO DEATH, my Caprice De Luca home-stager mystery which will be released in December.  To my surprise, you can preorder now on Amazon. I've included three recipes since Caprice likes to cook.  STAGED TO DEATH on Amazon

In the past week, I've completed the rough draft of Book 2 of Caprice's mystery series tentatively titled COLOR SCHEMER. I've been busy developing more recipes for this book, too. My husband and I and my neighbor taste test each time I make one as I adjust the ingredients. This is one of the benefits of having a sleuth and a family in the mysteries who like to cook. In the next month to six weeks I'll be editing book 2 to send in.

My next indie release will be a romance to fit into my FINDING MR. RIGHT series.  I'm trying to finish that book while I edit the mystery.  Diversification gives me a fresh take on both.  I'm hoping to have this romance released by summer.

AROUND THE HOUSE...


Zoie is growing up!  She's definitely a teenager now at least.  She's still cuddly and a sweetie.  Sometimes when she's walking past me I can't tell if it's her or Ebbie.  But Zoie's tail is longer and her eyes are golden instead of green.  So there's no mistaking one for the other after a good look.  And, of course, Zoie has white splotches on her chest and a crooked white tie under her chin.

It's tomato and flower planting season here.  Impatiens and geraniums really took off and I'll have plenty to plant in our gardens.  The tomatoes are a little later than I planned but they're growing, too.  They are all heirlooms--Ponderosa Red, Pink and Golden, Anna Russion, Big Italian Beefsteak, Watermelon Beefsteak, Bull's Heart, and a new one called Rose.

Our flower gardens need some work.  The ever blooming lilacs are beautiful and full of wonderful scent. We planted two new roses--Barbra Streisand and California Dreaming. Both have full hybrid tea buds and blooms as well as scents that carry.



SPECIAL THIS MONTH!!!

The prize this month is a $10 BURGER KING gift card and an ebook copy of ALWAYS HER COWBOY.  Use the button on the right to enter the contest.  Please only one entry per email address.  They are sorted.  The contest ends June 30 at midnight EST.  Winner will be notified by July 15 and will have to email me his or her snail mail address.  If winner does not respond by midnight July 31, a new winner will be drawn.  THE CONTEST IS OPEN TO US/CANADA WINNERS ONLY.  


Good luck!

Don't forget to drop by my blog CATS, ROSES...AND BOOKS!

For excerpts, short stories, bio and booklist go to Karen's Romance Website

Click here for Karen's Mystery Website

©2013 Karen Rose Smith
 











2 comments:

  1. Zoie gets more adorable with each picture. Any thoughts on having "A Man Worth Loving" as an audio?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm listening to the first audio chapters of A Man Worth Loving this weekend. My narrator, Craig Jessen, is superb. I'm hoping the audiobook will be available by the end of July. Craig also narrated Jake's Bride will shoud be on sale in June.

    ReplyDelete