E-BOOKS   KRS HOME   BOOKLIST

Thursday, September 29, 2011

October 2011

WHAT'S NEW???  


ONCE UPON A GROOM, Book 2 in my REUNION BRIDES series is new this month. Available in print where books are sold, you can also find it on Amazon and Nook. Old fires reignite as Jenny and Zack, once high school sweethearts, face a struggle on the Rocky D ranch to reveal secrets and heal past hurts, discovering the road to their happily-ever-after.  This book became more than a romance while I was writing it.  It's about Zack's relationship with his dad and Jenny's relationship with hers...and how those bonds change and grow over the years. Another theme is how to leave bitterness and regret behind to find a happy future.
I've also been working hard to format and upload a new book for my SEARCH FOR LOVE ebook series, ALWAYS A COWBOY which will be book 4 in the series. Here's a preview of the cover.  Remember Zack, the doctor in Always Devoted?  He's the hero of ALWAYS A COWBOY as he searches for a new future.  More about this book next month.

In December I hope to give you book 5 in my SEARCH FOR LOVE series, HEARTFIRE. The journalist in Always Devoted, Tessa Kahill has roamed the world after the next breaking story and the best interviews. But maybe her heart has always belonged to one man, a man she once left behind. Stay turned for more next month.

Mikala and Dawson's romance, Book 3 in my REUNION BRIDES series will hopefully be out in 2012.  Maybe I'll have more news about this music therapist and CEO who needs help with his son next month.

Check out my blog—IS CINDERELLA STILL RELEVANT?  I'd love to hear your thoughts on this popular dream. Cats, Roses...and Books!


AROUND THE HOUSE...

My gardens are still alive with tall bushy zinnias, marigolds and roses.  We've had so much rain I'm surprised they haven't washed away.  But each time the sun comes out, they reach for it.  I think there's a lesson in that!  The leaves on our weeping cherry tree are just starting to turn and fall is right around the corner.  Believe it or not, I've begun Christmas shopping. I like to enjoy the holiday and take my time with it so I've pulled out the wrapping paper, too. I use lots of sticky notes to remind myself what's in the packages.

Ebbie and London are settling in between seasons. They seem to change where they sit and play with each one. Right now they seem to be in the middle of everything, even a manuscript on my desk!

SPECIAL THIS MONTH!!!  

My Special this month is a contest for a print copy of ONCE UPON A GROOM and a fresh water pearl and rose quartz bracelet with a tiny heart charm. In ONCE UPON A GROOM, Zack gives Jenny a pearl necklace that his mother treasured. I thought this bracelet would be a romantic token to remind readers of this book. Use the button on the right to enter. Please one entry per email address. Contest ends on October 31 at midnight EST. Winner will be notified by November 15 EST and will have to email me his/her snail-mail address. If winner does not verify by midnight December 1, a new winner will be drawn.  This contest is open to US winners only.  Good luck.  Enjoy your fall.
Don't forget to stop by my blog at Cats, Roses...and Books! Cats, Roses...and Books!

No comments:

Post a Comment